TSA Advisor Appreciation Week is February 13-17, 2017! Let your advisor know how much you appreciate all they do for you and your chapter. Below are some ideas for celebrating TSA Advisor Appreciation Week.
- Bring homemade cookies or other snacks each day of the week for your advisor.
- Express your chapter’s appreciation for your advisor during morning or afternoon school announcements.
- Give your advisor a thank-you card signed by each chapter member. (Thank-you card templates are available below.)
- Collect a small donation from chapter members and purchase a gift card for your advisor to their favorite restaurant.
- Create a thank-you banner to be hung in the hall or classroom.
- Make an advisor appreciation video and show the video at your chapter meeting.
- Purchase a TSA shirt from the TSA store to give to your advisor.
- Make an “advisor appreciation” certificate with official signatures of the chapter officers to present to your advisor at your next chapter or school board meeting.
- Nominate your advisor for Advisor of the Year.
- Purchase an International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) or Association for Career and Technical Education® (ACTE) professional membership for your advisor.
Thank You Card Template 1
Thank You Card Template 2