Rosen Shingle Creek Resort Safety and Security Information
The Shingle Creek Resort has an Emergency Response Team concept for emergencies. The Emergency Response Team consists of professional associates and managers who receive training in dealing with emergency situations. The main function of the Emergency Response Team is to provide the most efficient methods of protecting hotel guests and their property. This protection extends to any patron who visits the resort. At all times, there is an appointed Manager on Duty (MOD) and Security Manager on duty who are assigned direct responsibility for the safety and security of all guests and patrons. The Emergency Response Team shall direct all Guests to appropriate locations in the event of fire and other emergencies that would require relocation.
Guests are encouraged to review the safety and security included in the guest room key packet given at check-in, as well as safety information located in each guest room. All conference participants should determine a safety plan as hotels guests. This plan should include:
Reviewing the emergency exit card provided in sleeping rooms.
- Checking for exits in meeting rooms – especially the nearest exit to your seat in the general session ballroom.
- Leaving a room immediately in case of an emergency. Do not take time to gather any belongings.
- Having a pre-determined central place to meet your chapter members outside of the hotel if the hotel has been evacuated.
- Not opening your hotel door to people you do not know.
- Travelling in pairs. Always let your chapter advisor or parent know your whereabouts.
- Follow any rules set forth by your chapter advisor.
- If you see something...say something.
In Case of Emergency Call:
Fire Department: 911
Lost and Found: 17812
Hotel Operator: 0
Centra Care: Florida Hospital Urgent Care
6001 Vineland Rd, Suite 108
Orlando, FL 32819
Dr. Phillips Hospital
9400 Turkey Lake Road
Orlando Florida 32819
Orange County Sheriff
2500 North Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32804
Orange County Fire