Rosen Shingle Creek Resort
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando Florida 32819
Over 1400 sleeping rooms are available for TSA at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort for the 2017 national TSA conference. To secure the TSA sleeping room rate, reservations must be made prior to Monday, May 29, 2017 (pending room availability). Please note the below policies regarding room reservations as there are some new policies in place for 2017.
The sleeping room rate is $182 per night, plus 12.5% tax.
- A major credit card is required to confirm all room reservations.
Prior to May 1, 2017, up to 9 rooms may be reserved online or by calling hotel reservations at 1/866-996-6338. Requests for 10 or more rooms, but fewer than 20, must be reserved by group housing coordinator, Monique Harrilal, at email@example.com. Group Reservation Form
Group reservation requests of over 20 rooms must pay the one-night, non-refundable, rate and tax per room, when the reservation is made. The hotel reserves the right to reference past conference reservation history prior to confirming a group reservation request. Requests for over 20 rooms must be reserved by group housing coordinator, Monique Harrilal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Group Reservation Form
- Cancelling any room reservation (individual or group) after May 1, 2017, will result in a two-night rate and tax penalty charged to the credit card on file per cancelled room.
- A $100.00 per person fee will be assessed by TSA, Inc. on conference registration day from any conference attendee who does not stay at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort on 6/21, 6/22, 6/23, and 6/24. This policy is not implemented once the hotel sleeping room block has been sold out and has been authorized by National TSA. Those living within a twenty-five mile radius of Orlando, Florida are exempt from this policy.
- If guests have been approved as tax exempt (school, school district, educational organization), they are not responsible for the 12.5% sales tax. Guests must provide the hotel (either in advance or at check-in time) a Florida tax exemption certificate or a 501(c) 3 tax exemption certificate. Please visit the Florida Department of Revenue website for information/forms on qualifying for tax exemption and to obtain tax exemption status. Be sure to allow ample time to have your tax-exempt application processed prior to the start of the conference.
- Check-in is after 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.